Database Of Ultralight, Homebuilt, and Experimental Aircraft
Filtering by tag: electric. Clear filter
Filter by tag: 2-seat 4-seat affordable amphibian aurstralian autogyro biplane electric experimental fixed-wing flex-wing float glider gyrocopter hang-glider helicopter history homebuilt kit light aircraft light airplane lsa military monoplane part-103 plans ready to fly single-seat ultralight
Aviad MG-12 Zigolo
Aviad MG-12 Zigolo is a typical ultralight airplanes - with that real ultralight design we like so much. Officialy it's marketed as SSDR motor glider. Zigolo is built in Italy.
- Offered as quick-build kit for roughly $12,000 or $20,000 if with electric engines.
- Its empty weight is 102 kg / 225 lbs
- The cruise speed is 68 km/h / 42 mph
- Its maximum speed is 95 km/h / 58 mph
- Its fuel consumption is 6 ltr / 1.6 gallons per hour
This is a very economical and contemporary motor glider. More information at the official site.
Moreover, Pipistel have developed a Solar Trailer that can charge your airplane from the sun for 5 hours. For more information about this amazing product just check their site.
Full technical specifications are available here.
Unfortunately the price of €90,000 makes it a bit expensive for the regular aviation fan.