Database Of Ultralight, Homebuilt, and Experimental Aircraft
Filtering by tag: light airplane. Clear filter
Filter by tag: 2-seat 4-seat affordable amphibian aurstralian autogyro biplane electric experimental fixed-wing flex-wing float glider gyrocopter hang-glider helicopter high-wings history homebuilt italian kit light aircraft light airplane lsa military monoplane part-103 plans ready to fly single-seat ultralight
Aliseo Flying Boat
Aliseo Flying Boat is a modern amphibian aircraft that does not qualify under Part 103. The plane is available in three models: Aliseo I, Aliseo II, and Aliseo III
- Aliseo I has total weight of 492 lb./216 kg. and max speed of 50 knots.
- Aliseo II has total weight of 520 lb./230 kg. and the same maximum speed.
- Aliseo III is the lightest with weight of 490 lb./215 kg and fastest with maximum speed of 55 knots.
- The retail price of Aliseo is about $20,000 - $25,000.
You can find more information at the Aliseo Home Page which is relatively up to date offers enough contact information.
Aventura Aircraft is an amphibions ultralight airplane. It's offered in four modifications:
- Aventura Sport which is a 2 seat aircraft and costs $33,400. Its empty weight is 650 lbs and the cruise speed is 70 mph.
- Aventura II costs $44,900 and has a cruise speed of 85 mph. The aircraft empty weight is 800 lbs.
- Aventura XLR has the same speed/weight characteristics. It's sold in severa lsub-modifications.
- Aventura HP is lighter and slower - 650 lbs weight and 70 mph cruise speed (just like Aventura Sport).
Aventura aircraft is built by Aero Adventure Aviation, based in Florida, USA. All their models can be purchased directly from the official site.
This is a glass airplane offered as kit. It's loved by beginner builders because of its simplicity while the end product looks and works great.
Unfortunately the site of Pulsar Aircraft company is not currently accessible. There are many places however where you can find full specs and more info about this great ultralight: